Sunday, April 12, 2009

Extreme Gold Secrets

Dump the Junk Gold Guides and Go Epic Today!
You’ve found the only gold guide entirely devoted to Wrath of the Lich King, 100% updated for the newest content. Keep reading right now and don’t miss out…

Dear WoW Gold Making Enthusiast,

You may have heard of me. My name is Shawn Woods and I’ve been playing World of Warcraft for almost 5 years now, since the game was in its beta stages, and before that I played countless other games including Star Wars Galaxies, Final Fantasy XI, Ultima Online and dozens more. I’m something of an MMO fiend. Whenever I get a new game in front of me, I strive to slip through the content as fast as possible. But, when you get through everything in record time, what about the gold you need to do anything else after that.

Soon enough, I was starting to get a little bored. I’ve leveled up 27 characters to Level 70 or higher and that means I’ve got quite a bit of the game to make gold for. I needed a plan that was going to work. But, all the other guides out there were still loaded down with useless old Burning Crusade information. Seriously, have you even tried to sell a Primal these days – they go for silvers now. Silvers! You can’t pay me to farm those things anymore.

READ MORE:

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment