Saturday, March 28, 2009

Zygor Guides


My name is John Cook and I've been playing World of Warcraft ever since the game was in the beta stages. Allow Me To Take You Under MyWing And Show You Everything I KnowAbout Leveling In World of Warcraft
Don't you just hate when you purchase a leveling guide and open it up, only to find out that the "leveling guide" is more like a general leveling reference? There's no real detail or meat and potatoes to the guide. Not fun, right?
That's why I've set out to create the absolute most detailed and comprehensive Alliance and Horde In-Game Leveling Guides ever. Without a doubt, I've succeeded. You will not find another leveling guide with as much detail as my guides contain.
They are written in a step-by-step format so it's extremely easy to use and keep track of where you are while leveling your characters. I cannot stress enough about how detailed my leveling guides are. This is what I mean. I've included exactly where you need to go, who you need to talk to, what quests to do and not to do, what to kill, and what items to get and how many you need. Best of all, I tell you the exact order you need to do everything in order to level up fast. All you have to do is follow along and not fall asleep because the game will practically be on auto-pilot!

No comments:

Post a Comment